Planning on spending just a little this Valentine’s Day? Or are you going ALL OUT with your date night plans?
Whether you’re going the route of the affordable or the affluent, one thing’s for sure… we could all use a little extra money in our pockets to plan our dates with!
Since I’m all about sharing my love of $20 Date ideas, I figured I might as well share a couple dollars for you to do them with! I want to inspire all of you to create your own Twenty Dollar Dates.
That is why I am hosting my very first GIVEAWAY in honor of this upcoming celebration of love we call Valentine’s Day.
I’ll be giving away a VISA Gift Card for $25 each weekday the rest of this week (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday) to help reimburse your Valentine’s Day rendezvous.
Entering the giveaway is super duper easy.
How-To Enter the $20 Date Valentine’s Date Giveaway:
Follow @20DollarDate on Instagram. Keep an eye out for my GIVEAWAY posts on Wednesday (2/10), Thursday (2/11) and Friday (2/12).
Tag someone in the comments you’d love to spend this moo-lah on a date with! Every individual comment with a new account tagged counts as an entry. Enter every day to increase your odds of winning!
That’s it! Way easier than deciding what you’re gonna do on date night, amirite?!
Remember, date night isn’t always about the romance, smooches and mushy stuff. You can go on a date with your best friend. You can go on a date with your gal pals. There have been many a Valentine’s Day when I’ve been on a date with my dad!
The three (3) Giveaway Winners will be announced via Instagram on Valentine’s Day!
Need some ideas on how to spend $20? Check out the my V-Day Gifts blog below!
Valentine’s Day Date Instagram Giveaway Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the instagram.com and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Twenty Dollar Date, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Twenty Dollar Date as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about 11:00 am, February 10, 2016 and ending 12:00 am PST, February 14, 2016. All online entries must be received by 12:00 am PST, February 14, 2016.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the guidelines provided on TwentyDollarDate.com. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion ofTwenty Dollar Date. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Twenty Dollar Date.
5. Prizes: The Winners (3) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will each receive a Visa Gift Card ($25 value). Each winner can only win once. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Twenty Dollar Date. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Twenty Dollar Date’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Twenty Dollar Date to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Twenty Dollar Date. Winner will be notified by their Instagram profile within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Twenty Dollar Date shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within three (3) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT TWENTY DOLLAR DATE‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Twenty Dollar Date, anyone acting on behalf of Twenty Dollar Date, and Twenty Dollar Date’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Twenty Dollar Date. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Twenty Dollar Date from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Twenty Dollar Date may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Twenty Dollar Date reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Twenty Dollar Date’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Twenty Dollar Date may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Twenty Dollar Date. Twenty Dollar Date reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Twenty Dollar Date has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Twenty Dollar Date reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Twenty Dollar Date and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ANDCALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, e-mail your request to: [email protected]
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Twenty Dollar Date.
14. The Campaign hosted by Twenty Dollar Date is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
15. By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, are confirming you have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.